Living at Victory Nurtures Change
We are blessed with an amazing facility and many opportunities for outdoor recreation and education. Through these tools, we invest time into our students. It is often through the platform of these activities that we are able to speak valuable truth into a student who is willing to listen.
- Game room and workout equipment — pool, Ping-Pong, foosball, darts, and air hockey
- Gymnasium for team sports like basketball, indoor soccer, volleyball, and indoor hockey
- Paintball and airsoft courses and equipment
- Recreational hiking/mountain bike/ATV trails and campsites on our 120 acres
- Shooting range for firearm/archery safety and marksmanship training
- Obstacle course
- And more
Every week we have Friday Activities designed to reward the guys who level-up. These activities can include ninja nights, cooking challenges, the zoo, movie nights, progressive dinners, a visit to the YMCA, bowling, and football games. We also have Super Activities like skiing, fishing, and trips out of town!