Take the next step. For him. And for you.
We'll walk you through it, honestly and without pressure.
It is very important to us that you fully understand what you can expect when you partner with Victory and that it is right for your family. So we take a step-by-step approach to admissions, beginning with conversation. Here is how the process works:
- Please fill out the inquiry form below, and we will contact you for a consultation.
- If, after our consultation, you and we believe Victory is right for, and can help your son, please download and complete the full application and email it back to us.
- After we have reviewed your case and issued a tentative approval, you may then submit the application fee.
- Final approval will then be decided, and we will schedule the transition process for your child.
A few important conditions unique to our program:
- Your son must be in 7th – 12th grade.
- Students who are outside of their normal grade level need to be functioning at or above a 7th grade level and have an IEP review.
- Our program is not equipped to meet the needs of students with severe Asperger Syndrome, Autism, or other severe learning disabilities.
- As well, we are not equipped to take students with mental or physical handicaps that would hinder full participation in our work and activity programs.
Start the admission process by completing the form below
Have you contacted your pastor?
Getting the counsel of your local pastor is integral to our counseling plan. The triage model of parents, church community and Victory Academy is essential to success. We encourage you to pause and take that step if you haven’t already.